INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” means information associated with or used to identify a specific person. Your Personal Information includes: (1) contact data (such as your name address, e-mail address, telephone number, your company or employer); (2) certain Usage Data, such as the IP address from which you access the Services. If you communicate with us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
“General Information” is information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, cannot be used to identify him or her, such as browser type, operating system and the dates/times of Services access.
Personal Information and General Information may be linked together. Different types of General Information also may be linked together and, once linked, may identify an individual person.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
a. Information that You Provide to Addlestone Inc. : You may provide us with your Personal Information when you contact us for help or information, create an account to use one of the Services or otherwise voluntarily supply your Personal Information to us. We may collect information, some of which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
b. Information that We Collect When You Use the Services: When you use the Services, we may automatically collect Information about how you interact with the Services, such as your IP address, domain server, type of device(s) used to access the Services, web browser(s) used to access the Services, statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Services; and referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Services (collectively, “Usage Data”). Depending on applicable law, some Usage Data is Personal Information and some is General Information.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect or that you provide to us to operate, maintain and enhance the Services, including:
• To present the Services to you and to customize, improve and develop content and functionality that helps us better serve your needs;
• To operate our business and provide services and products requested by you;
• For customer service and to troubleshoot problems;
• To facilitate communication between Addlestone Inc. and you;
• To prevent, detect and investigate prohibited or illegal activities, such as claims of copyright infringement and security breaches;
• To send emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you, such as news about our products, services and promotions;
• To generate statistical information about how users interact with the Services and conduct analyses to support, improve and enhance the Services;
• To carry out our obligations and protect our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service
• To protect the safety, security and legal rights of other users of the Services;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information to us or to which you consent.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
• With third party service providers that we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, data analyses and other service providers and technology and data service providers, that have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions;
• To enforce our agreements with other users or third parties, including in connection with claims of copyright infringement;
• To protect the safety and security of users;
• With companies with which we plan to merge or an acquirer of all or substantially all of Addlestone Inc. assets
• To comply with a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process; and
• If we believe you have or are violating our terms of service or in order to protect or defend Addlestone Inc. rights or property, even without a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
Addlestone Inc. has implemented safeguards intended to protect your information from unauthorized access and use. We also strive to ensure that our agents, contractors and business partners that have access to information in connection with providing services for Addlestone Inc. protect your information. But, while we do work hard to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO ADDLESTONE INC IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you use the Internet or store information on your computer, tablet or mobile device
Any questions or comments about this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Addlestone Inc, P.O. Box 4561 Wilmington, DE 19807